U.S. Renal Care is currently looking for a Help Desk Associate for our Corporate office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides Helpdesk coverage and support; this includes responding to user inquiries, questions & requests, usually by phone and/or email, but occasionally in person
- Provides Help Desk dispatch coverage for coordinating Helpdesk assignments, priorities, job schedules, completions and user notifications and follow up
- Handles back-up duties in software installation & troubleshooting as required
- Serves as initial point of contact from the IT department for new users
- Maintain all helpdesk requests in helpdesk tracking software and provide reports to management on a schedule or as needed
- Maintains accurate inventory of IT equipment
- Coordinates repair of IT hardware and keep track of warranty information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of PC hardware and software
- Outstanding telephone skills and customer service skills are required
- Must have an ability to diagnose problems and make decisions to assure prompt resolution
- Previous experience in an IT Helpdesk or Client Services role is a plus
- Considerable skill in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access)
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment, including keyboard skills
- Ability to work in an organized manner, quickly, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Associated topics: assist, client, deskside, front desk, help desk, information technology, support, technical, technician ii, technology