Full Time Availability Open/Part Time Availability Open
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling and compiling reports that summarize the Front Desk business day, making sure that all activities balance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Acknowledge and greets guest in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
* Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guest daily.
* Answer telephone in a timely and professional manner.
* Make reservations over the phone and in person and ensure all aspects of the room reservation procedure are followed, including bookings, confirmations and cancellations.
* Posting of all Banquet Event Orders.
* Processing payments from guest.
* Closing, balancing and making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
* Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies.
* Perform all end of day procedures.
* Compiles a Daily Room Rate Analysis Report, containing information such as total rooms available for occupancy, percentage of rooms occupied, market segment, room rates, etc.
* Makes copies of all reports and delivers to necessary Hotel departments.
* Must follow the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School or Equivalency; one or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess and be able to maintain the applicable regional Gaming card(s) and/or License(s), if any. May be required to maintain a driver's license.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products