Currently our client is looking for a Purchasing Planner for a long term contract role in Boulder, CO.
The planner will need to be data savvy and be comfortable tracking down with keen attention to detail and be able to create & deliver clear fact based analysis to achieve business and strategic goals.
More descriptive job responsibilities are:
Background: The Strategic Portfolio Planning (SPP) team develops global, strategic real estate plans that delivers clear solutions to complex real estate needs of Client. The planner will need to be data savvy and be comfortable tracking down with keen attention to detail and be able to create & deliver clear fact based analysis to achieve business and strategic goals.
Planner: Support and enable all discussions on strategic planning or real estate portfolio planning in region.
Analyst: Developing robust analysis demonstrating an ability to gather and synthesize data from various systems and to build data models enabling robust real estate decision making.
Financial Management: Build understanding of budget, financial analysis and financial governance.
Communication Skills: Communicate, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels and with vendor teams. Drive strategic recommendations through review & approval.
Project manager: Demonstrate excellent planning skills, including careful attention to detail information organization and ability to project management multiple deliverables in parallel.
Process Savvy: Creating standards, processes and tools to align planning processes with other regional planning teams. Help identify and develop tools, analytical frameworks, and reports that expedite the decision-making ability of the real estate team and business units.
Daily Responsibilities: Support discussions on strategic planning or real estate portfolio planning in AMER West region. Supporting regional leaders with actionable data Leading weekly update meetings Creating supporting materials for deals and planning scenarios Coordinate with global team on ad-hoc analysis Liaise closely with partner organisations both in (Portfolio and Facilities directors, transactions and the client-facing (Business Partner (BP) teams)and outside REWS, specifically Finance & HR.
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years of related experience
- Strong analytical experience
- Experience in planning in a fast paced environment, familiarity with Excel
- Graduate degree in Finance or any quantitative analysis discipline
- Experience with technology tools (primarily SQL, visualization tools)
- Experience developing real estate solutions with regional portfolio leads, customers, and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize data from various systems in HR, Finance, and other departments and build data models.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all organizational levels and understanding of financial analysis, construction and project management.