Administrative Assistant, North America, Jo Malone London
The Estee Lauder Companies
354 W 31st St
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Administrative Assistant, North America, Jo Malone London**
**Brand:** Jo Malone London
To provide administrative support primarily to the VP/GM North America at Jo Malone London. This individual would possess the ability to build collaborative relationships and proactively seek ways to improve organizational efficiencies. This person will also assist with the execution of retailer and sales meetings, and provide support for department initiatives as needed.
- Manage calendar for VP/GM and help them stay on track during the day
- Monitor important emails and screen calls; take action as necessary
- Coordinate busy travel schedule for VP/GM's store tours and retailer meetings
- Facilitate the approval and distribution of new door construction
- Maintain product closet inventory as well as departmental office supplies
- Plan department's monthly business meetings and birthdays
- Plan and execute the holiday field incentive and counter recognition programs
- Oversee the execution of the fall Regional Roundtable meetings in the West, Central and East Regions (includes hotel selection, catering, off-site dinners, transportation, presentations, room setup, gifts and comps/meeting materials)
- Assist with planning the annual spring Sales Meeting (includes but is not limited to venue selection, transportation, catering, gifts, presentations and room setup)
- Facilitate retailer meetings in both Fall and Spring (includes booking conference rooms, ordering catering, setup and clean-up)
- Assist with any other department or field meetings, i.e. regional roundtables
- Prepare and process expense reports on behalf of the VP/GM
- Manage the meeting card for the department (includes expense reporting)
- Maintain the budget for the Regional Roundtable fall meetings
- Assist with the budget for Sales Meeting
- Position requires 2-3 years experience in an administrative environment
- College or university degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, communication and writing skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure, problem-solve and seek excellence in execution
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 196252
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.