**Administrative Assistant, Global Creative, Bobbi Brown**
**Brand:** Bobbi Brown
The Est?e Lauder Companies are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a global prestige beauty brand that empowers women to embrace and enhance their individual beauty. Founded in 1991 by makeup-artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown, the brand offers universally flattering products created with uncompromising quality and an intuitive sense of what every woman wants: to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.
About the Job
Provide direct administrative assistance for the Senior Vice President and Vice President, Creative Operations, Bobbi Brown.
About Your Responsibilities
* Handle all administrative tasks and provide diversified administrative assistance to the SVP as needed, including:
o Manage busy calendar, scheduling and prioritization of daily meetings
o Arrange complex domestic and international travel, create itineraries, secure visas
o Manage and prepare business and meeting card expenses
o Handle incoming telephone calls, sort and review mail and e-mail on a daily basis, take action as required; proactively handle any routine matters
* Provide support to ensure effective and efficient meetings: gather and organize meeting materials in advance, coordinate conference room booking, work with Office Services for room setups and audio-visual needs, transportation of materials, catering, etc.
* Order office supplies, hardware, peripherals, software and licenses and other office related procurement
* Handle Creative new hire onboarding, updating e-mail distribution lists, assigning workspace, securing computer and program set up
* Support ad hoc projects, presentations, photo and video shoots as needed
* Arrange messengers as needed
* Organize team outings, events and team celebrations as directed
Experiences You Have
* 1-2 years in a corporate environment providing administrative support
* Strong computer skills are essential; expertise on Outlook and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, understand priorities, and balance workload in a fast-paced environment
* Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
* Be proactive and flexible/nimble with shifting priorities based on team needs; anticipate potential problems and take independent action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion
* Concise verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively and communicate productively with wide range of people, both internally and externally
* A positive and calm demeanor; professionalism, diplomacy and discretion when handling matters of a confidential nature
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 193318