- Sports Media
- $33,130.00 -47,770.00/year*
354 W 31st St
Serve as first point of contact for visitors and callers to MLB offices. Provide efficient, courteous and personalized service that positively affects the users call/visit experience. Provides general administrative support to the Facility and Office Operations Department.Responsibilities
- Operate high volume console to receive, screen and redirect calls.
- Utilize automated software system to schedule and confirm visitor appointments.
- Greet guests, visitors and job applicants, and announce their arrival.
- Answer and refer incoming inquiries to appropriate department(s).
- Enter large group meeting attendee lists into MyKastle building security system.
- Use automated conference room booking system to reserve rooms. Monitor bookings daily to suggest potential adjustments needed to the schedule.
- Assists with mail delivery, sorting and mail room monitoring duties.
- Provides general administrative support (filing, invoices, labels, copying) to the department.
- Oversees conference room inventory for kitchen accoutrements.
- Performs related duties as required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Some college and a minimum of two years of experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Experience operating high volume, multi-line/directory phone system.
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service aptitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent computer aptitude, including strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of conference room software, Condeco strong preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Loading some great jobs for you...