An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. Our core business continues to be focused on our deep roots within collegiate athletics, proudly representing institutions, conferences and arenas all across the country that look to us to manage their brand - and do so with the utmost integrity.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: \"build the team, grow the company, and have fun.\"
Our growing National Sponsorship Sales business seeks an experienced, motivated administrative professional to support the Executive Vice President (EVP) of National Sales. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
- Scheduling of appointments and maintenance of daily calendar
- Collect and maintain current contact information for key employees, partners, and vendors
- Optimize EVP's time by filtering and managing inquiries and meeting requests
- Draft official letter and e-mail correspondence on behalf of EVP
- Take and distribute meetings notes
- Proactively follow-up on action items and deliverables due to the EVP
- Act as travel agent to research, book and amend EVP's comprehensive travel schedule within budget and on a timely basis
- Work with outside parties to secure meeting and lodging space in advance of meetings and retreats
- Organize smaller scale hospitality events for key partners, to include reservation booking, catering and transportation.
- Complete expense reimbursement reports by obtaining receipts from EVP or third party vendor and entering in Concur system.
- Perform personal duties from time to time (e.g. booking personal travel or calendar items, communicating with EVP's spouse) to help maximize EVP's time
- Maintain normal business hours (8am-5pm), but must also be responsive after hours and weekends when needed, especially when then EVP is traveling.
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them warmly, in person, or on the telephone
- Procure office supplies as needed
- Keep key documents on file for use when needed
- Other Projects as assigned
- 7+ years of successful administrative experience supporting Vice President level executives or above
- Must have a passion for serving others and a genuine willingness to perform in a \"behind the scenes\" role
- Possess a high level of executive maturity, presence and confidence
- Highly resourceful and proactive; able to anticipate needs that are not always clearly stated or apparent
- Must be a strong problem solver and capable of \"connecting the dots\" when dealing with lots of complex information
- Strong Communicator; consistent in following up and making sure things are completed on time
- Operate with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities independently
- Unparalleled organizational skills coupled with the natural ability to value quality over quantity of work
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred
Check us out on LinkedIn & Glassdoor