SBM Management is searching for a Part Time Administrative Assistant who is motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service each and every day while ensuring a positive experience for each caller and visitor. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent typing skills.
* Support site management with employee programs and services
* Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
* Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
* Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
* Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
* Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
* Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
* Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
* Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
* Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
* Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
* Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
* Experience as an administrative professional
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to type 35 WPM
* Exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail required
Available Shift: 7:30am - 2:00pm
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $18.00 per hour