Providence is calling a Rehabilitation Office Assistant (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Ellendale Therapy in Medford, OR.
In this position, you will:
* Provide scheduling and front desk support services.
* Perform all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the Providence Health & Services mission and philosophy.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* For some Rehab clinic locations, American Heart Association (AHA) HeartSaver certification, or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider certification (AHA-BLS) certification.
* Experience in a medical environment or rehab field -or-
* Working with medical terminology.
* 1-2 years experience in a customer service-oriented environment.
* 1 year of experience utilizing MS Office Suite or other Windows-based software programs.
* Experience with computerized patient scheduling programs.
* EPIC experience
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
\"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time.\"
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.