The Overnight Closer (Member Services Representative) will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. The Overnight Closer will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. You will also be responsible for closing that day's shift for that business day as well as creating an accurate bank deposit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service. * Handle all front desk related activities including: * Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions. * Check members into the system. * New member sign-up. * Take prospective members on tours.
* Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts. * Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed. * Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club. * Close shift for that business day. * Create a bank deposit for next day.
* Customer service background preferred. * Basic computer proficiency. * A passion for fitness and health. * Upbeat and positive attitude! * Punctuality and reliability is a must. * Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations. * Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve. * Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language. * High School diploma/GED equivalent required. * Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift. * Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift. * Ability to work 3rd shift (overnights). * Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs. * Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: assist, deskside, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, patient, technical support specialist, technician, technician ii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.