The New York, NY office of Nelson Mullins, a regional law firm, seeks an Administrative Support Assistant
This is an receptionist/administrative position in a fast paced environment where pace and accuracy are both important. The position will be responsible for administrative tasks, which may include expense reports, files, time entry into a database, mailings, saving documents to our document management system, processing mail, assisting with reception and operations, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Must be professional, well-organized, detail-oriented, have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must type a minimum of 60 wpm,
- Must be able to prioritize assignments and work well under pressure.
- Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
- Recent college graduate with office environment experience preferred.
- Be able to work a multi-line phone
- Must have conference room management experience