Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Field Support Associate. The Field Support Associate, in collaboration with the Field Support Specialist is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to team members, caregivers, and other customers through daily interactions. The Field Support Associate manages the front desk console and provides our clients and customers with a positive first impression of the company's core values and competencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains confidentiality of client, patient, caregiver and, team member information and records
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
- In collaboration with the Field Support Specialist:
- Demonstrates professional interactions with all candidates, caregivers, team members, clients and customers with a positive attitude and approach
- Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors
- Assists candidates through the application, hiring, and onboarding process
- Assists with the billing/payroll/medical records process
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative work experience, to include typing skills
- Meets all federal, state, and local requirements
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Meets federal, state, and local requirements
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer