The B2B Integrated Campaigns and Demand Gen Manager is responsible for running Logitech s B2B Video Collaboration inbound and outbound marketing engine, in partnership with the Video Collaboration Sales and Marketing Team for the Americas Region.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
* Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including webinars, emails, nurtures, content syndication, regional events, etc.
* Create high-performing, innovative multi-channel campaigns/programs to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
* Work with our B2B Marketing Operations team to evolve our CRM to arm our sales & marketing teams with insights on contacts, wins/losses, including lead scoring, etc.
* Work closely with the B2B VC Business Group Marketing team to leverage and execute parallel campaigns that are in sync with key business drivers within the AMR sales organization.
* Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
* Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to drive net new prospects and identify key target markets and build a plan to execute.
* Own and execute the VC AMR customer webinar program.
* Partner with Logitech s sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the B2B Marketing Operations team.
* Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from Regional VC Sales Management, VC Marketing Manager and VC Business Group teams.
For consideration, you must bring the following MINIMUM skills and behaviors to our team:
* Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
* 3+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience at a B2B company
* Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
* Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
* Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
* Experience partnering with inside sales and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer s journey
* Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
* Experience with maintaining and evolving CRM systems; preferably Salesforce, and Marketo
* Proficiency with Email Marketing platforms
In addition, PREFERABLE skills and behaviors include:
* Video Conferencing or Collaboration industry experience a plus
* Experience working with Channel Partners a plus
* Expert with Webinar platforms is a plus
* Bachelor s degree in business, marketing, or related field
SMALL COMPANY. BIG PRODUCTS.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and, designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-### #### for assistance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.