Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a full-time Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. Hours currently required are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pay rate is $9.00/hour and future growth with company is possible.
Our office is located on the west side of El Paso in the 79912 zip code. We require the correct person to be on time or early each day and to understand that scheduling requires a smart personality matched with fast and efficient skill. Scheduling involves working with employees and elderly clients and working to set up shifts correctly and efficiently.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professional phone and computer skills due to majority of job being on phone and computer
- Fast paced work environment for scheduling employees
- Assistance with office setting items such as fax, mail, email, supplies
- Work with elderly and employees in a professional manner and setting
- Ability to multi-task and plan out day/week/month
- Ability to be 'on call' with phones one week a month if requested by management- (After 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and all Saturday and Sunday one week per month). Rate for this will be determined during hiring process and is bonused to employee as additional income.
- Trainer and Interviewer for potential new employees
Requirements for full-time Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant:
- 21 years or older
- Bilingual- Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently
- Proficient typing and grammatical capabilities (English); Scheduling Coordinator must be able to type quickly
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and ability to learn exclusive programs to organization
- Capability of building a professional relationship with CAREGivers
- Ability to communicate with clients and their families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Detail-oriented while seeing big picture for scheduling
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- Team player
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver s license and valid auto insurance with your name listed under policy
- Reliable transportation
- A scheduler may, on occasion, need to assist in a home as a CAREGiver if he/she cannot fill shift, thus they are required to fulfill all CAREGiver requirements such as continuing education and training.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.