* A driven retail manager with exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple store locations?
* Energized by the opportunity to solve problems, and lead teams to do the same?
* Interested in investing your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
If so, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for experienced people leaders to manage multiple office locations, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. We also offer career progression to other seasonal and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to continue advancing!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
* Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for multiple tax offices
* Coach and lead the teams to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
* Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
* Assist in the development and execution of office-level business plans
* Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
What you'll bring to the team?
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education & experience)
* 3+ years of prior retail supervisor or related experience (multi-unit experience preferred)
* Prior experience as an Office Manager or Tax Professional experience preferred
* Leadership, supervisory, and coaching skills to guide and inspire associates to achieve high goals
* Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course? (if preparing returns)
* Annual completion of 18-hour continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements (if preparing returns)
* Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a big plus, but not required
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.