Fairview Health Services is looking for a Clinic Station Secretary based out of the Fairview Clinic - Hugo in Hugo, Minnesota and the Fairview Clinic- Lino Lakes in Lino Lakes, Mn. This position is approved for 32 hours every two weeks. This position will require you are able to work every Monday and Friday.
The Clinic Station Secretary performs a variety of clerical functions to support the provider and patient care staff. The Clinic Station Secretary is responsible to notify the provider of any schedule changes, schedule patient appointments, ensure patient medical records and reports are available, and prepare applicable medical record forms. The Clinic Station Secretary also relays messages to and from physicians, nurses, CMA's and other resources necessary for patient care.
* Coordinates activities of nursing station to support provider and patient care staff
* Verifies provider schedules and notifies provider of add-ons, cancellations, no shows, etc.
* Manages medical record flow
* Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served.
* One year of pervious healthcare experience
* Excellent public relations and communication skills.
* Good telephone and computer skills.
* Must be flexible.
* Must be efficient.
* Willingness to work at other sites is preferred.
* 3-5 year of pervious healthcare experience
* Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
Due to differences in scope of care, practice, or service across settings, the specific experience