Loading some great jobs for you...
A growing Healthcare company needs highly qualified customer service reps to make friendly outbound phone follow-up calls to recent hospital patients. You will ask these patients to complete a brief survey over the phone about their their satisfaction with their recent hospital care.
This is a friendly and casual working environment. Full-time and part-time positions are available. The call center is open 9am to 9pm, 6 days a week. Pay is $10 per hour with opportunities for advancement. There are no benefits offered for the first year.
Please submit your resume by replying to this job posting. ALSO, please call (305) ###-#### and leave a message as to your qualifications, and why you think we should hire you. All applicants must submit their resume AND leave a voice message on the same day to be considered for employment. All potential applicants will be notified via email.
- Must be fluent in English (bilingual Spanish speakers are preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal grammar.
- A clear, friendly voice with no noticeable accents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to talk on the phone and read and type quickly at the same time.
- Very fast and accurate typing skills.
- Very comfortable using the internet, computers, and most office software applications.
- An extremely friendly, positive and empathetic personality.
- Ability to think fast, problem-solve and work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Skills (but not required):
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience.
- Professional experience or education in any Healthcare related field.
- Fluent in other languages.
- Previous experience with VoIP technology and soft phones.