Hours: 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM (or until work is completed) as needed to fill in for vacations: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM Pay: $11.50/hourly
Provide administrative and clerical support to the branch under the supervision of Branch/Operations Manager.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Provide administrative and clerical support.
2. Answer incoming telephone calls, schedule appointments and open and distribute mail.
3. Perform billing, payroll and other administrative tasks.
4. Coordinate and handle sensitive and confidential information.
5. Other general office duties as needed.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must have professional phone manner and be able to handle multi-line phone system and a fast-paced working environment.
2. Must have effective communication, writing and math skills.
3. Must have working knowledge of MicroSoft Office, or similar software preferred.
4. Billing and payroll experience are a plus.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.