- $54,800.00 -81,240.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Acts as a receptionist by pleasantly greeting and directing visitors having business with the company
* Ensures that all visitors have temporary security identification and are escorted from the lobby into appropriate business area.
* Provides administrative support for specified individuals (e.g. opening mail, screening phone calls, photocopying, word processing, and filing).
* Supports department's efforts on scheduling activities (e.g. client visits, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, agendas, etc.) as needed.
* Creates FedEx packages, makes photocopies and stuffs envelopes.
* Maintains an employee contact list.
* Sorts departmental mail, orders office supplies (including paper for copy machines and fax machines), and helps to keep the copy and mail rooms neat and clean.
* Initiates service calls for required office equipment repairs.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2-3 years of applicable experience.
* Knowledge of science or a scientific background is preferred.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.