The Word Processing Operator is an non-exempt position with assigned hours 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday through Wednesday.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create, format, convert and edit a variety of documentation using Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Create comparisons in CompareDocs or Word Compare.
- Transcribe audio and video files
- Basic proofreading skills
- Answer main phone lines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Analytical in identifying problems and formulating solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effort.
- Able to work independently, use sound judgment and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Adaptable and flexible to meet the demands of the job.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks.
- Good communication skills both orally and in written work.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of Word Processing/Administrative background.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service
- Very strong technical skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Intermediate or Advanced
- Excellent communication skills
- Word Processing for Memos, Drafts, Briefs, etc.
Nice To Have: