A mid-sized Fashion company based in NYC creating women s, children s and men s apparel is looking to add an Associate Planner to their team.
Salary/Rate: $55 $65K
Position Overview: TheAssociate Planner will responsible for planning inventory levels, weekly replenishment and ensure stock objectives are met.
- Associate Planner tracks inventory levels to be approved by VP of Planning
- Manage weekly replenishment orders to drive sales while not surpassing inventory plan
- Generate weekly inventory reports and periodic analysis of inventory productivity
- Quarterly bottoms up and year-end inventory estimates for budget
- Drop Ship for website and wholesale accounts
- Associate Planner works with operations to add/remove items to align the orders with the PV s
- Review in-stock rates with Omni Accounts and vendors
- Monitor stokehold levels to be approved by VP of Merchandising
- Conduct bulk order review with Key Account Executives
- 1-3 years of experience in planning or allocation
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Look ups, Macros
- Bachelor s Degree in Related Field
Benefits: 401K Match, PTO, Health/Dental
The post Associate Planner appeared first on Atrium.