Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Information Developer Consultant Sr
Location: It is preferred that candidates reside within commuting distance of a company office. Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA strongly preferred.
As a Business Info Developer Consultant Sr, (Adobe Campaign Developer), you'll be accountable for bringing to life Anthem's member communications journeys by creating complex workflows and channel integrations in Adobe Campaign and related platforms. This role will consult with campaign teams, IT, and operations associates to interpret campaign requirements, develop the campaign and fulfillment integrations in our Adobe stack, and drive strict adherence to testing and Anthem data management policies. In addition, this role will maintain subject matter expertise on Adobe Campaign and provide guidance to other Anthem Adobe Campaign users.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Works with Marketing leaders and business partners to interpret and consult on campaign data requirements
* Develops reporting requirements and/or reports to monitor the effectiveness of multi-channel campaigns
* Creates and maintains dashboards or ad hoc reports for use in campaign planning and executive reporting
* Identifies patterns and monitors trends in campaign data quality
* Works with IT and vendor resources to troubleshoot, resolve, or automate data management
* Provides consultation during campaign planning on use of attributes to target or segment campaign audiences.
* Leads efforts to enhance and expand campaign databases, workflows, and data integrations as needed
* BS/BA degree, 4-5 years of related experience in any combination of database administration, business information management, data analysis, and reporting.
* Experience working with relational databases, query tools, and statistical software.
* Ability to work with very large datasets spanning multiple domains
* Adobe Audience Manager proficiency required.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* Ability to interpret requirements for and develop data visualizations.
* Prior experience working with data in highly regulated industries.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Other desired skills and experience:
* Proven ability to present complex reports or data structures to cross-functional audiences.
* Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization tools.
* Familiarity with multi-channel campaign databases and platforms.
* Past experience working with healthcare data, including claims and health benefits data.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.