HR Staff Specialist/Office Manager in Greenwood Village, CO
American Medical Response
9474 E Orchard Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
More Information about this Job
This position is responsible for providing overall support to the corporate HR and Benefits Department to include direct support of two to three Leaders. This role must operate with strict adherence to confidentiality with a focus on organization and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be able to decipher and code invoices for processing and work with vendors at times to follow up with invoice questions. * Provide administrative support to department leaders including scheduling meetings via Outlook, coordinating onsite meetings with internal staff and vendors, preparing expense reports and booking travel and lodging at times. * Must be a self-starter who takes initiative to find solutions. * Willingness and ability to understand the company structure and culture in order to support various initiatives. * Must understand company structure in order to sort and separate invoices for proper allocation and coding. * Maintenance of secure files and office supply room. Organize, maintain, and order office supplies as needed. * Ability to understand and work with other departments such as payroll, AP, and IT. * Schedule, verify and participate as necessary in meetings and preparing conference rooms and arranging meals. * Copying, typing, sending/receiving and distribution emails, sort, distribute and respond to mail, send certified mail, screen calls, greet visitors, answer phones, inter office mail, overnight mail. * Research and compile reports, proposals and presentation materials. * Exudes a warm and positive demeanor and helps find ways to creatively impact the department in a positive manner. * Plan, coordinate and participate as directed in meetings and other off-site meetings. * Receive, sort, facilitate dissemination of incoming mail and information to department personnel. * Maintain, scan, and submit various documents and contracts to the contract database. * Must be able to work in a dynamic organization with strong personalities. * Prioritize multiple requests with conflicting deadlines. * Adhere to all company policies and procedures. * Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone's responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
* Three (3) to Five (5) years experience as an assistant supporting Director level or higher. * Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in an office management or coordinator position working with others.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative. * Must have ability to work in rapidly changing healthcare environment for busy executives. * Strong organizational and time management skills. * Must be a team player. * Ability to take on multiple tasks and function under stressful situations and deadlines is essential. * Requires strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills. * Versatile computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Programs, i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio are required. * Type 60 Words per Minute
EOE including Veterans and Disabled
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.