Afni is hiring a Subro Support Representative who will provide operational support to the Subrogation Department and its clients and on behalf of consumers. Representatives will be responsible for processing information according to laws, regulations, and client guidelines resulting in appropriate actions on behalf of consumers and accurate information being provided to clients and other departments.
What you will be doing:
- Contact Insurance companies via phone
- Review files for relevant information
- Setup claims with Carriers
- Request denial letters as needed
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process inbound correspondence by scanning, indexing, and taking appropriate action
- Data entry of new file placements
- Processing new or updated claims, releases, or notices
- Perform mailroom functions and take client or customer phone calls
- Document accounts appropriately
- All functions require knowledge and understanding of Afni and client guidelines, good decision making, and good judgment.
- Understand and utilize all Afni and client software and computer equipment to accurately and efficiently track and record all activity related to customer/client functions. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office, Intelec, SCP, Filenet, NuVue, and division-specific applications.
- Respond to internal collector or coach requests.
What you will need:
- Two to twelve months relevant experience is preferred.
- Previous clerical experience including accuracy in data entry, 10-key calculator, and basic PC skills are preferred.
- Ability to type 50 to 70 WPM with 90% accuracy is preferred.
- Knowledge of internal guidelines in relation to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with shifting priorities is required.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, either by hand or by using a calculator is preferred.
Associated topics: call center, client service, customer care representative, customer service, intern, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, support, system support, technical support