Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, 250+ Large On Premise Clients, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it!
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within!
The On-Premise Support (OPC) is responsible for a variety of support functions for the On-Premise team. This is inclusive of but not limited too, scheduling, onboarding, attendance, timekeeping, reporting and service to the client and the On-Premise team.
*Track daily contractor attendance and tardiness's
* Monitor all contractors occurrence against current attendance policy
* Utilize the available and appropriate resources of Aerotek for conflict resolution
* Ensure the proper completion of Pre-Employment Paperwork by all contractors and assist with orientations
* Facilitate and maintain the process of pre-employment screening including all drug screens, background checks, and physicals
* Follow Injury Reporting Protocol and maintain contact with the appropriate internal contact and the local medical facility that provides post accident care
* Track and monitor all contractor appreciation programs (i.e. perfect attendance, contractor of the month/quarter)
* Maintain inventory of and order office supplies for the On-Premise office
* Assist in preparing client specific reports on an ad hoc basis or as required by the Service Agreement
* Maintain informational and recognition bulletin boards located at the Client facility
* Suggest process and policy improvements to the OPM based on daily interactions with contractors
* Collect and track contractor time off requests
* Answer and direct incoming phone calls
* Maintain a professional work environment in alignment with current client and Aerotek culture
* Responsible for obtaining and executing goals/tasks assigned by OPM/OPRM
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities: * N/A
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Accounting, or related field or prior business experience preferred